We have an exciting opportunity to join Superdrug’s Beauty Studio as a Threading Therapist in our Fosse Park store.
Our Beauty Studio offers pampering in-store. Services include Hair salon, Barbershop, brow & lash treatments, manicures and pedicures, body waxing, spray tanning and ear and nose piercing.
As a Threading Therapist, you will be using your extensive knowledge and training to provide a professional treatment to our customers. You will be able to skilfully listen to the customers’ needs and ensure they leave the store delighted with the treatment they receive. You will be acting as an ambassador for the Superdrug brand and providing the best possible customer service at all times.
Services that we offer on our Brow & Lash bar include:
- Facial waxing
- Lash extensions (express)
- Piercing – ear and nose
- Person specification
To come on board as a Superdrug Threading Therapist, you will:
- Possess NVQ level 2 diploma in beauty and/or possess a relevant threading certification
- Have extensive experience of Threading, and be confident in shaping brows using this technique.
- Ideally hold a qualification in lash extensions and have experience in applying cluster lashes.
- Have had experience in a commercial/ salon environment.
- Show confidence in delivering beauty treatments and advising customers on all aspects of beauty treatments.
- Be experienced in working in a fast paced environment actively working towards targets.
- Have a genuine passion for beauty products and possess the kind of friendly, positive personality that generates enthusiasm in potential customers.
- Possess effective communication skills and an interest in keeping up to date with fashion trends.
- Be able to proactively encourage repeat bookings and manage and run your own column in line with set targets.
Competitive hourly rate, 28 days holiday (for full time), Superdrug staff discount, pension, tips, bonus and excellent on-going training.
To apply please email your CV to – Fossepark.Beautystudio@uk.aswatson.com
Posted on: Wednesday 1 January 2020